Shelties Adoptables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008

Go down

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 Empty Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008

Post  Admin Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:20 pm

Yes, the first litters have arrived all safe and sound (and my apologies for the lengthy wait).

Although I hardly expect any issues, a few notes about your litters. First, everything about the litters, from size to gender, to colours and markings, unless a ribbon was used, was determined by random chance. I listed all possible outcomes and percentages, assigned each a number, and let random.org do the work. The resulting combos are what you see below. Unless, of course, you used a random ribbon, and then I just did whatever I wanted. Don't say you weren't warned.

That said, if you don't like the way your litter turned out, unless you feel you used a ribbon which should have resulted in something else, I'm afraid it's tough luck. Believe me, in the real world, we rarely get exactly what we wanted.

Sheltie puppies don't show wings, so you take a chance as to whether or not your pick pup is earmarked for wings. I do have a list of those puppies which will be winged when they become adults, but that's my secret.

To claim pick puppies, please see the stickied post above.

And, finally, for your enjoyment.... SHELTIE BABIES!!!!!

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 PChem1

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 PVan1

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 Pglowstick1

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 Pkaos1

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 Pelphaba01

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 PSunchaser01

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 PRyuu01

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 PNyxie01

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 PNightpaw01

Puppy Arrivals! 4 August 2008 PCameron01

Admin
Admin